If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return your product for a full refund, exchange or repair. Your rights to a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Angel Juicers adopts the same approach. The type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us. At Angel Juicers, we will always take a fair and reasonable approach.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
You are eligible to receive a refund, exchange or repair provided that:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality
- You receive the wrong product
- The product does not match the photos or description
- The product is in resaleable condition and in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories, all labels are still attached, and it is not dirty or in otherwise poor condition (unless it arrived as such)
You are not entitled to receive a refund if you:
- Change your mind or decide you no longer want or like the goods
- Are not happy with the performance of the product, when it performs exactly as described
- Found a fault or imperfection when it is clearly listed on the product’s page
- Damage the goods after receiving them (provided it is not due to a fault in the item)
If these requirements are not satisfied, Angel Juicers reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
In addition, we reserve the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded; unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should first get in touch with us to arrange a Return Authorisation.
You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance, as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.